Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to or participating in (Performer, Vendor, Boutique, Model, Volunteer, etc.) the Social Butterfly Magazine Junior Runway and Happy New (School) Year Party! event you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are Non-exchangeable, Non-refundable, and Non-transferrable.
- Each attendee must have a ticket. Lap seating cannot be substituted for ticket purchase.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted into venue space until a suitable break during the performances.
- Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Everyone in the venue space must have a valid badge.
- Photographers/Media will be seated in reserved media section.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- Smoking/Tobacco (including electronic cigarettes, vape, or clove cigarettes) and Alcohol is prohibited in the facility.
- Bags will be searched by security personnel upon entry to venue space. Please note the following prohibited items: oversized bags or backpacks, any weapons, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, cameras with an external flash or detachable lenses, audio/video recording devices, outside food and beverages, drugs, drug paraphernalia and other items subject to the discretion of management. If a prohibited item is found, you will be required to secure it elsewhere or dispose of it before entering.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- The venue space is ADA Accessible.
- Animals are prohibited at the venue space.